Prettiest Nail Colors For Spring
13 New Spring Nail Colors
1. Red Hot Pink- This nail color is a bright, vibrant mix between a red and pink. Perfect for that transition from spring to summer!
Try this color- CND Shellac in “Pink Bikini”
2. Seafoam Green- Nothing says spring more than this pastel blue-green color, pair it with a Norvell Airbrush Tan for the ultimate pop of color!
Try this color- CND Shellac “Mint Convertible”
3. Blushed Pink- Just a hint more color than a nude polish, it will leave you feeling primed and pretty, but not to overdone.
Try this color- CND Shellac “Blush Teddy”
4. Mustard Yellow- Wear this color on your nails instead of your hotdog this spring!
Try this color – OPI “The IT Color”
5. Metallic Navy- Navy is a great color, that compliments all skin tones.
Try this color – CND Shellac “Midnight Swim”
6. Peachy Nude- You can never go wrong with a classic nude nail color
Try this color – CND Shellac “Dandelion”
7. Teal Blue- Perfect for a day out in the spring sun
Try this color- CND Shellac “Cerulean Sea”